Lily turned two years old today (big sigh, sniff...sniff...) She is so big now I can't believe it. When I look at her all stretched out in her crib while she sleeps I can't imagine that one day not too long ago she weighed a tiny 6 pounds 10 ounces. I love her more and more each day and I can hardly describe how lucky I am to be her mom. She and Grace are my little treasures. We had a special birthday dinner tonight with just the four of us after a fun birthday party for her at my mom and dad's last night.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
TWO...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
aww how cute lisa! it looks like lily had a fun birthday party!! iambummed i missed it! tell her emmy loves her!! i am glad she liked my gift i got her!
i love that face when she opened the doll! what a fun birthday! your so cute to make that fancy dinner for her!!!
man, time flies huh??? these little ones grow so fast...
Post a Comment