A man who looks great in a suit...
A man who gives his daughters punk tattoos.
...then takes them off immediately at Lily's request.
A man who will spend Saturday night watching Aladdin with us and reading Disney books to his girls because I'm too sick to go anywhere.
A man who will sit for ever with his little chicks watching random cartoons, knowing that he will be there for awhile.
A man who will take his girls on the ride of their lives (even if it is a water slide these days).
And the best part, (and I know some of you will feel me on this one) he creates the perfect bite for me. He offers me a bite of his sandwich but it would make it so much better if he could get all of the extra "stuff" out of the way so I can have the perfect bite. And there it sits, at the edge of the sandwich...the perfect bite created just for my eating pleasure!
Oh, I love him.....



3 comments:
so cute! we love him to! i love to see him with his girls!
i love josh! he is sucha good brother,son,daddy...
My hubby is F-I-N-E fine!!!
Post a Comment