Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OUR WEDNESDAY...

We went to the park today and the girls ran themselves crazy. They are so cute holding hands when they walk.




Exploring...








Earlier tonight we had a dance party. Josh and I do this every single day with the girls. We turn the t.v. to the dance channel and they go at it. They both love it!
Grace even picked out a costume tonight!

Lily dancing with me. (We are standing on the "dance floor".)
Notice her eyes are closed?
Maybe she will be an interpretive dancer one day! Clearly she is some kind of professional. She is totally in the zone.

6 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Wow! that is some cool stuff,I see some talented spirits there! LOL Love ya, Grandpa Bob aka "big bob"

lauren said...

oh my gosh only my brother would do that with his girls because we use to do that as siblings ! i love that ! grace is a crack up and i totally love the costume and how she really feels the music, to funny!

Lisa McIntyre said...

The saddest thing is that Josh wasn't even home. That was what she picked out, I added the green headband for a little something extra!

Unknown said...

grace and lily are SO CRAZY! i miss them so much tho!

Lisa Mc said...

Thiose two are so dang cute!!! They are their fathers girls!

MediocreMama said...

I'm so glad you have pictures of this. That is so cute...