Look at these darling sweaters we found for Lily tonight! We went to Town Square with the girls to see Ho Ho and the snow and ended up finding some really cute things at Old Navy at 50-75% off! Imagine how cute they are in 6-12 month (because that is what Lily still wears on top)! The girls have so many clothes so we came up with a new way to manage the madness....we start a Madison pile. We take out the same number of items as we put in. So far it seems to be working. (Don't feel too bad for Grace Face, she got these really cute dark green skinny corduroy pants, but I couldn't find a picture.)
Saturday, November 29, 2008
WINTER GOODS...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
we LOVE the Madison pile!! its the best!
did the girls like santa this time?
We didn't go see him because they weren't dressed for pics. I'll keep you posted on how it goes with Ho Ho this year!
Cute clothes. Jared wanted to thank you guys for coming to the sealing. He was very happy to see you guys there. Give us a call sometime. 400-2739
aww thes sweaters are so cute! are the girls excited for santa to come this year?i remember when grace screamed last year! were they good seeing ho ho this time?
We're not sure yet how it will go with Ho Ho. We'll definately have pics up when we do!
So funny! I bought Monet the same sweater! Only I did not see it in maroon which is so cute, ours is grey with blue stripes on the sleeve. I love old navy sales...
my mom told me that grace had her dance recital tonight! did you guys film it so i can watch it when i get down there?
Post a Comment