Grace Face had her first dance recital earlier this week. She did so well! I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed when she did the balance beam because she looked like such a big girl.

Friday, December 12, 2008
DANCING QUEEN...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
aww how fun lisa! im sure grace was SO GOOD! i love that hoodie that you got for maddie!
way to go grace!!! im so proud of you. miss you guys and love you lots...
She looks DARLING!! I love that Josh had to dance with her. So cute-
oh i love her! i cant wait to take maddie to dance class! how fun!
This is too much! So cute. We just got Miles soccer and T ball sign up forms in the mail today!! When did they get so old?? Christmas was amazing! One of our best ever. How was yours?
Post a Comment