Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GROWING NUMBERS...

Holly and I have been back and forth planning this event and hoping that it is going to turn out okay. This afternoon we realized we have about 100 people so far that have confirmed they are going to be there! We can't believe it! The numbers keep getting bigger and we would love to see all of you there to help us support the Nielson family! You can email me at josh.lisa@hotmail.com to sign up or to get more detailed info about the race.

1 comments:

The Douglas Crew said...

Guys...what's shakin!! Grace and Lily are so big now. I can't believe it. Are they stoked for Halloween? I don't think Tess has any idea what this holiday is all about yet. I guess I can't expect much from a 13 month old though.
Lisa, I need some Blog Training from you. It seems you know all the cool things that can be done with this tool. I would like to show more pics without having to create a post each time. I also want to put the links to the blogs of our friends like you have done.
Are you guys coming up to the 801 anytime soon? We'd love to see you. I would like Lisa and Kim to meet. Kim already thinks your girls are adorable. Is this a crappy way to communicate with you? Is there a better way...maybe an email link on your blog somewhere?
Anyways, happy Halloween and write me back.
Mike D