Thursday, October 16, 2008

DECK THE HALLS...

Yep! This is how WE bake for the holidays! None of that cutesy black cat stuff here! We prefer bloody fingers! And thumbs...



So my house is finally ready for Halloween. Of course, I will probably end up making more decorations and continue to put them up throughout the entire house until November 10th. At that point Josh will probably be ready to kill me so I'll take the hint and box them up neatly until next year! I LOVE Halloween. I think it really is my favorite holiday which explains why I start planning for it every year around June....no joke, this is serious business around these parts. It will be so sad when I have to take these little gems down, sigh...............












3 comments:

Unknown said...

eww lisa! those bloody fingers are so sick! but everything else was pretty cute!

Tara said...

I agree with Emily...those fingers are disgusting, but I am sure that is the effect you were going for.

You're so creative and fun!

cassaundra said...

you need some boys in that family...bloody fingers??? right up there boogery little ally