Each one of us has personally benefited from the amazing talents of our friends in one way or another. Some special talent that we might not posses, but love that others do! I have a wonderful friend Lacey who has just opened her own business focusing on metabolic repair, weight loss, and body contouring. It is called Bioluxe and it is amazing! The approach used at Bioluxe is to educate people before trying to obtain any type of result. That is one thing that is so unique about this new company. Most trainers and large gyms won't tell you how to get lasting results in a healthy way, it is always an unhealthy quick fix. I am extremely confident in the women who have created Bioluxe and their ability to educate other women on the facts about the human body and how it works. Check out the Bioluxe blog and see what I am talking about, or take the 21 Day Challenge just in time for the holidays! Questions are welcome and encouraged.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment