Not long ago this little guy was peeing on HIS parents.....................................
....................................and now, HE'S the one getting peed on!

Gotta love parenthood!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
WHAT BEING A DAD IS ALL ABOUT...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
oh that is tooo funny!
Only a very special daddy would smile while getting that kind of a warm bath.
True, true...this one made me laugh.
Hey, I got your message on Monday night and called you back Tuesday TWICE...it just rang and rang. Do I have the right number? Do you have an answering machine?
Think we could pull off a race? :)
We probably had our phone unplugged. Oops...I totally think we could pull off a race. I think a ton of people would do it, or at least make a donation to it.
oh my goodness i laughed so hard when i read this!
What goes around comes around, right?
hey ether i tried to call you guys tonite! so i could talk to the girls! cuz i just saw a commercial of lil kids saying what sound each animal makes!
Post a Comment