Friday, September 5, 2008

SHE CRIED...THEN I CRIED...

OK...let me just start this post off by saying that I am usually VERY good about not crying when the girls get their shots. Yep, that's right, I'm a big girl when they get them. Today was different for some reason. I cried when Lily started crying. She just looked so sad and helpless. Her face turned bright red and her tongue started quivering back and forth like a newborn when they cry for the first time. She got three shots in her little smokies' legs. I mean seriously, who would want to hurt these little sausages? It doesn't look bad in the picture, but trust me, it was.

We got home and she got some extra attention from mom and few extra Eskimo kisses too. By the end of the day she was happy again and movin' and groovin' on those shot up little suckers!
This last picture is just funny so I decided to post it. This is Grace guarding her Elmo DVD with her life! She got it from on top of her dresser and took it out of the case and went to bed with it! This is how I found her when I went to check on them.

LOVE THESE LITTLE FACES!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i am at school looking at the blogs i just started laughing like people turned to look at me when i saw josh was getting peed on and the dvd but that makes me sad about lily and her shots! poor baby!

lauren said...

oh that breaks my heart im sure i will cry to

Mamma said...

Did you grab your camera before or after you cried?? Love You!!!