Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TINY DANCER...

Little GraceFace had her VERY 1ST dance class today. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! (I'm about to brag.) She did so well. The class is very small and she is the youngest, not quite 2 1/2 yet. They stretched and danced and at the very end they all said, "Thank you Mrs. Teresa. I love to dance." On the way over I got a little teary eyed because this is her first real "big girl" activity.

Look at these little slippers, size 5! Can you handle it? Getting dressed before her big class.


Kissing Sissy bye-bye. "Bye-bye baby sissy. I see you later."
Getting ready.
Getting into it and actually dancing.

Up and down. She has been doing this since 10:00 this morning.
Playing car wash and ringing the bells.
At the end of class they all put their hands above their heads and said, "Thank you Mrs. Teresa. I love to dance."

My favorite brand new dance teacher. All smiles after class. I got a stamp for being such a good listener and doing so well.

She had been talking about it ALL day long. It was precious, absolutely priceless! Can't wait until next week!

10 comments:

Mamma said...

Oh My Gosh... She is so dang cute. That's my girl.

Lisa Mc said...

She is her grandma's big girl!!!!
My little ballerina, I love the car wash!!!I love Mrs. Teresa to!! she is the best!!!Have fun dancing!
Make sure you come over and show grandma & grandpa your dance moves!

Brie said...

Where did you find her dance teacher? She is so dang cute. I can't believe she is that old all ready. I remember the day you brought her home from the hospital. Grace you are the cutest little bug around. I miss you, Lis

Tara said...

She is adorable in that dance outfit!

lauren said...

oh how cute i cant wait for madison to do dance class!!

Lindsey said...

Ahh she is SO grown up!! How fun!!

* said...

just when i thought i had seen it all... i could seriously eat her... ballet slippers and all. you are so cute... such a proud little mommy! i love to watch you as a mom. you are doing such a great job! keep up the good work.

Lisa McIntyre said...

Just so you all know, Grace just saw these pictures of herself on the computer and said, "Look at me mom, look at me!!!" That is her newest phrase.

Unknown said...

awww so sweet lisa! i laughed when i saw her dancing! can she really talk these days?i miss the nephew and nieces!

Cassie said...

Dance class already?? Oh she is too big. Love the two little buns on her head...too cute!-Cassaundra