Saturday, August 23, 2008

CAMPING AT NAVAJO LAKE...

Yes.......we drove like this.........no further comment.

We went to Navajo Lake this weekend to go camping with Lindsey, Jesse and Corbin. It was gorgeous up there, but taking the kids.................. BIG MISTAKE!!!???!!! NEVER again! It isn't easy running through the mountains chasing a two year old with a one year old roly poly attatched to your hip! They were having fun together but it was driving Lindsey and I crazy running after all of them every five seconds. I feel bad for the people camping next to us. They left their kids at home and took the dog, only to enjoy the pleasure of our children running, screaming, and crying throughout the trip. Needless to say, we came home early. Josh and I are going to try to go back up in about two weeks but this time we're going solo! These are random pics (mostly of the kids) from the weekend.





























































4 comments:

Cher said...

I was hoping to see the picture of the canoe on top of the FJ... Lauren told us about it, sounds pretty entertaining!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Oh! I can't believe I missed that one. I'll post it right now! It was classic. I am happy to report that Josh gave it away to a little family up at the lake, so we didn't have to take it back home. I can't wait to see Hudson! We were so bummed that we missed you guys. We figured by the time we chased you guys all over St. George he would be sleeping so we will have to catch you on your way back to California. Can't wait to see you all!

* said...

Im obsessed!!! i want to comment about every single picture! i miss my girls! and the pics made me even miss baby corbin... love you guys and cannot wait for saturday!!!

Unknown said...

looks like you guys and lindsey and jesse had a BLAST!