Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OUR NIECE IS FINALLY HERE!!!








Madison FINALLY made her arrival into the family at 9:24 last night. We are all so excited! She is precious. We went to see her today with the girls and Grace was obsessed, she just kept looking at her and trying to lightly touch her face. It was so cute. Corbin was kissing her the whole time, and I think Lily is a little too young to realize what is going on...she'll catch on real soon though. It is so fun to think back to 6 years ago when Josh and I were first dating. Emily was in the hospital after her accident, she had just woken up from her coma and the first time she met me she asked if I was going to marry her brother. I thought to myself, "Whoa killer, slow down!" But here we all are, the family has grown from six to thirteen in just a few short years and it is so exciting. We are so happy to finally have Madison here. Lauren did really well, she had a rough pregnancy but trooped all the way through, just like a mom does. She and Jason and Madison are all doing great and will be home soon.
***Grace is having a hard time saying Madison so she calls her Maddie. When she says it, it sounds like "money". So cute.


CONGRATS!!! XOXO

4 comments:

Brie said...

How fun. She is so cute. I bet that makes you baby hungry? :) Ha! Ha! I know you and you are far from having another one right now. Me Too! At least you have Madison to hold and love and then give back.
Congrats, to everyone
she is adorable.

* said...

She is so pretty!!! Congrats on the new addition!

f said...

hey girl. i found your blog thru Ray's (who i found on facebook..oh the world of internet friends!)
i havent seen you since my first week in the ward ... ive been out of town a bit :o) anyway, just thought i'd let you know i found you!

lauren said...

oh im so glad she is here thanks for the yummy dinner and all the cute crafty things, i cant wait for the girly's to all play!!!