Poor Lily........................
She has a blast with Grace no matter what kind of torture she has to endure, she loves every second of it!



Sunday, August 24, 2008
LAZY SUNDAYS AND BIG SISTERS...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Your girls are so cute. I love how Grace tortures Lily like my girls do to each other.
Grace is a straight up trip!!! if i was lily i would clock her in the head! I love that they have each other and i cannot wait for you to have another one!
Grace is a straight up trip!!! if i was lily i would clock her in the head! I love that they have each other and i cannot wait for you to have another one!
Is that last part of the sentence a joke?
Bite your tongue Alderson... not yet! How much does Grace look like mommy in the kissy pic?? I can hear Lily giggle just looking at the pictures!! We are all so lucky!
i just laughed when i saw the pictures of grace pulling lily! haha thats SO LIKE GRACE!
Lisa your girls are darling! I know Josh is a great dad---he was our kids FAVE babysitter (well, he and Linds) And honestly, the photo of the canoe on the car is my fave. Ever! And thank you so much for the onesie. It's DARLING and I will send photos of Halle soon. She looks so cute in it!
Shelly Andresen
Post a Comment