We have been working on some new ideas for ModBaby that we are really excited about. Our website is under construction and our Etsy shop should be up next week. In the mean time, we are doing a giveaway!!! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and let me know which style you like, if it is for a boy or girl, and the size (3mo-2T). Make sure I know how to get in touch with you. I will randomly pick the name on Friday, June 13. So easy! Free baby clothes! Anyone can do this, even blog stalkers. So don't be shy! I love them and I hope you do too!!! Good Luck!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






26 comments:
I'm IN Lisa. I absolutely love all of your stuff and like always the new stuff is so dang cute. I'm not to lucky in winning anything in my life but I would love to win Payton something really cute, she would look absolutely adorable. She is in 12 month clothing. I miss you and I hope we can hang out soon. Hope your little bugs are being good for mommy. Love you
Hey, I am Natali (Massey) McKee. I really like the first onsie for my new baby (size 3mo). nanners454@yahoo.com
or you can call Lindsey.
Love the blog.
Pick me! Pick me! I love unique clothes and I know Clara would look fabulous in something from your line.
amylrhodes@cox.net
I like the onesie with the crown on it, for our little 10 week king of the house. Size 6 months would be great. They are all very cute!
I also love what you did with your hutch. It looks very fresh!
i think madison would like any of them in any size! cant wait to win!
I would love one as a present for a friend of mine. 18 months would be great. I love the one that says I love mom. These are so cute. Thanks for the opportunity!
so freaking cute.
Amber I'm a horrible friend....I still have Cru's onesies for his b-day. I'll get them to him asap. ;)
Well, I like the 2nd one...for a girlie girl...in 6 months...just for the record I wasn't blog stalking this time...just got the information from your mother-n-laws site:)
Can your mother in law win too? I will take any onesie. mcintyre9100@cox.net
Hey there! Vanessa from your mom-in-law's ward. Cute stuff! My Coral is in 18 months and whatever you think is the cutest! baldwinvanessa@hotmail.com
As always, your family is adorable!
I like the second one if it comes in a girl version. Pick me...Pick me...
i really like them all. i would be happy with anything for a boy or a girl and in any size. so cute!
:)
Hi! They are all cute...I really like the "I (heart) mom" onesie. Our baby girl is in 3-6 mo. clothes. So adorable!!
marissajcg@hotmail.com
I love the 2nd one with the crown. In pink size 2T. Ashlee Sorensen ashleesorensen@gmail.com. They are all super cute!!!
Ooh...count me in! Your stuff is so cute! My little girl will be in 12-month soon...the onesies are simply adorable!
I have been wondering where the Mod baby has been!! I always love your stuff. Okay love the second one, but how about how cute would the first one be to say "I love Miles" ...just kidding. I like the second one for Miss Ruby. 3-6 months. Pink? I totally stalk you.
I definitely love the first one. Size 2T (boy). :)
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
June 8, 2008 12:25 PM
I really like the third one-in 6m please!! Thanks! (for a girl...)
Not fair that you have all of that talent because I have none, but lucky for me that you married Josh and I married Nate! I love them all and I definitely need some ModBaby in my life so you HAVE to pick my name on Friday!
I love all your Mod Baby stuff! I have a new baby girl, Halle. We adopted her...she was born 4 mos early and weighed 1.9 lbs. (due April 10 but born Christmas Day) She is now 5 1/2 mos old and a whopping 8 pounds and I think she's a size 3 mo! Hurray. I love the "I love MOM" one. OK I like the crown one too. I love it all!!
Shelly Andresen
They are all darling!!
Hi- I found your blog on your mother in laws. The oneies are so cute. I love #1 in 3 months.
Thanks!!!
no, no, no PICK ME!! I like all of them so if Baylee girl wins you can surprise me!
hotkoko321@hotmail.com or just come to the blog!
coco
HI! I use to be in your in-laws ward. Your stuff is adorable! I like #1 & 2. I have a 11 month old, Luke. These would be so cute on him for summer!! heatherangel76@hotmail.com
Duh- Itotally forgot to leave you my emailaddress with my comment.
yoakum5@hotmail.com
Sorry!!! My choice was #1 in 3months. :)
Post a Comment