Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OPAM FINISHED...

I finally finished my new hutch. These are the before and after pics. My mother in law saw that a friend was getting rid of this little gem, and told her it was right up my ally. I love it! Josh wasn't too thrilled at having a piece of huge furniture in the kitchen but I told him he would learn to become friends with it, and he did. Oh what a little bit of fresh paint, new hardware and elbow grease won't do! I bought the paint at Michael's and the hardware at Anthropologie (love that store) and here it is.......

BEFORE...

AFTER...




9 comments:

Tara said...

Love your new treasure!

cassaundra said...

I knew you would be done with your OPAM!! You are so on top of things! I wish we lived close to one another...i need your help with stuff like this. I am going to post mine either tonight or tomorrow! You are so talented!

Mandy said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

wow lisa you are talented at making what most people would think be a piece of junk into a gem! you did so good it looks great lisa!

MediocreMama said...

Ummmm, why do you know how to do this? Why don't I know how to do this? When are you going to teach me how to do this?

MediocreMama said...

P.S. Is that the IKEA $22 high chair next to it? I have the same one and love LOVE it. Plus, only $22!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, girl. You are good. I had no idea you had talents in this area!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Holly, that is totally the same highchair! Lily uses the other one because she is so dang small and Grace loves this one. Plus, you know how easy it is to carry. Love it! Whenever you have a "project" call me. I live for this stuff.

Carla said...

Gorgeous! You could have your own show on HGTV!