Friday, June 13, 2008

CONGRATS YOU LUCKY DUCK(S)!!!


Congratulations! I did the drawing this morning and it was kinda fun, so I decided to pick two people!!! I know, I know... I'm totally lame, it's just the small things that are so exciting to me! Anyway...CONGRATS to SHELLY ANDRESEN and MARISSA MOSS!!!!!!! You are both my lucky winners! Thank you so much for all of your comments, I'm so pleased with the response we have been getting. Enjoy ladies!

4 comments:

lauren said...

hey how do i know it wasnt rigged? even though i do love both of those girls ...im just jealous i didnt win but my shower is coming up!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Get a hold of yourself! You're gonna make out with some mad loot!!! I've already started your stuff!

John and Marissa said...

Yeah! I'm so excited! ;)

Shelly said...

I never win anything! Wow!! I am so stoked. So is Halle. We will take a million photos of her little brown self in the onesie. THANK YOU! And PS loved the blog about Josh on Fathers Day. He was destined to be a great dad...he and Linds were the best team babysitters we ever had. Every single Friday night from 1993-1996. We love the McIntyres!!! Shelly