Timmy had his first t-ball game Saturday and he did so good! He plays for the Gators so of course we were all out there in full "Gator gear".
Grace played with daddy.
This picture is misplaced among all the others but there is a funny story about Ashton. He gets the "quote of the day" for Saturday. Timmy's team is blue and the team they were playing was purple. When it was Timmy's turn to bat, Ashton runs up to the fence and shouts in all his four year old glory, "C'mon Timmy, I know you can beat those little purple guys!"
After the game.
A little tired and dirty after the game.
My parents flirting.
Chris relaxing on Lily's car seat.
Josh, Lily and Chris hanging out during the game.

My mom and Lily hung out in the grass playing.
Grace had a love affair with cheetos yesterday.
After the game Tim was telling Timmy how good he did and how proud he was of him.
Cutest picture in the history of the world.
After waiting in line for hours just to get a picture, Tim and Court finally got one with the future MLB player.

Tim and Ashton hardly left the fence during the game watching Timmy closely.

My mom and Chris hanging out.

Court and I with our Gator gear (my shirt and her flower that you can't really see in the picture).

Best team ever!
Grace played with daddy.
This picture is misplaced among all the others but there is a funny story about Ashton. He gets the "quote of the day" for Saturday. Timmy's team is blue and the team they were playing was purple. When it was Timmy's turn to bat, Ashton runs up to the fence and shouts in all his four year old glory, "C'mon Timmy, I know you can beat those little purple guys!"
After the game.
A little tired and dirty after the game.
My parents flirting.
Chris relaxing on Lily's car seat.
Josh, Lily and Chris hanging out during the game.
My mom and Lily hung out in the grass playing.
Grace had a love affair with cheetos yesterday.
After the game Tim was telling Timmy how good he did and how proud he was of him.
Cutest picture in the history of the world.
After waiting in line for hours just to get a picture, Tim and Court finally got one with the future MLB player.
Tim and Ashton hardly left the fence during the game watching Timmy closely.

My mom and Chris hanging out.

Court and I with our Gator gear (my shirt and her flower that you can't really see in the picture).

Best team ever!






3 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now...I've been checking your blog for almost four months now, and each time it was that freaking RIP Beloved Pacifier post! For some reason, your blog never updated on our computer!!! So I just left a nasty comment about how you need to PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE update your blog already. And then I saw these posts.... LOL LOL whoops.
Anyways, THANKS for coming over and grilling the other night! Your girls are fantastic! Next time we'll get Jesse and Lindsey there, too! :)
It is so great that you are so close to your family. Looks like you guys had a ball...I mean fun!
Yeah, it was totally fun. The summer is almost here so we have tons of B-B-Q's ahead of us!
Post a Comment