
Eagerly waiting for Christmas morning to begin!

Chris and Tim being.............................Chris and Tim.


Picture time with Nicko, his aides Jerry and Eric, and little Lily!
These are my two fine @$$ brothers; Tim and Chris
This CRACKS me up every time I see it!!!
My brothers and I very rarely get to go out together on the weekends. Between the three of us we have six kids so it is hard to get away. We decided last night to ditch everyone else and hang out with just the three of us. We had so much fun. This was the first time in years that we have all three hung out with nobody else there to bug us! It was fun just being real and chillaxed having a good time with each other. We chatted, laughed, joked, harassed each other, ate, and then went our separate ways. I have them both living here in town so they can be there at the drop of a hat if I need them, or they need me, and I love it! I wouldn't have it any other way!!! My brothers are my brothers......................and I love them.



1 comments:
aww lias your so sweet! that's just precious!
Post a Comment