Friday, April 11, 2008

IMPRESSED...


I just wanted to take a minute and tell everyone how impressive the Rogers' family is. They are going through such a difficult time right now, yet all of their thoughts are centered around Christ and how blessed they are. It is such a comfort at times like this to know that family, friends, and faith really can pull us through the darkest times in our lives. So many people are praying for T.C. and his entire family right now. If you have some extra time, April 12th from 8am-2pm there will be a car wash to help out the family.

2 comments:

Tara said...

The car wash was a huge success! And yes, the Roger's family is very impressive!

Carla said...

I so wanted to go when I saw your flyer posted but Saturday was a bad...a total madhouse, I tell you!

How have you guys been? How's Bug and Boo? The girls have been wanting to go to a park sometime to take pictures for our blog, you should meet us so we can visit and see the girls!

Hope everything is going good with you guys. Talk to ya soon.