Friday, April 4, 2008

MY MAN...









His name: Joshua Robert




How long have you been married: 3 years




How long did you date: 2 1/2 years




Who said "I Love You" first: Josh did.




Who is taller: Josh is (by 6 in.)




Who eats more sweets: Me! By far....I can't stop, it's my hobby.




Who sings better: I do. I sang for 7 years.




Who is smarter: We are both smarter in different areas. I can write a 30 page paper in a day, and Josh can tell you absolutely ANYTHING about geography or the environment. We each have our little niches.




Who does the laundry: We both do. I am really bad about it though. I have a horrible habit of washing clothes, forgetting they are in there, getting scolded because the laundry room smells a little funky, and rewashing them. In my own defense, the rest of my house is always immaculate. Smelling like one of my two favorite scents; Clorox anywhere surface spray, or febreze candles!




Who pays the bills: We both do. Josh makes the money, and I send them in.




Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Which way are you looking at the bed? Josh sleeps closest to the window.



Who mows the lawn: What lawn? This is Vegas.




Who cooks dinner: We both cook dinner together, but on Wednesdays and Thursdays we eat late so I cook it.




Who drives: Josh (I think he secretly hates it though).




Who is more stubborn: I'll say it's 51%/49%. Neither one of us will give in if it is important so we usually just call a truce and drop it.......for 15 minutes, then we just talk.




Who kissed who first: That is kind of a lame question, we were both willing participants! We dated and hung out everyday (all day and all night) for five weeks before we had our first kiss.




Who proposed: Josh did. It was so perfect. Everyone says that I know, but it really was. It was fun.




Who has more siblings: I do. (4 brothers, 1 sister) Josh (3 sisters)















Don't be jealous cause he's my man!!!




















3 comments:

lauren said...

oh how sweet what a good brother i raised!!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

You are so funny! Good job Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Cute! And I like your blog background, FYI.

Tod is good at leaving wet clothes in the washer, too. So I took over all laundry to keep the peace.