Friday, February 22, 2008

PICTURE BOX...





My friend Carla made me the CUTEST box for pictures. It is like a scrapbook or photo album, whatever you would use it for, but it sits on a table or shelf. I gave her twelve different papers to use and she made it so cute! It folds and unfolds and you just glue the pics on the paper. Mine is double sided but she makes them either way. I like to think I'm creative but I do not have the patience for something like this, so I'm glad I know people that do! She has some other things on her blog Precious in Ink.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love that! It is so cute and original!

Carla said...

LISA! You are the best! I am so glad you like it. I thought it came out soooo adorable and they look even cuter once all of the photos are in! Hugs and I want you hair, seriously!