After much anticipation Lauren and Jason are expecting their first child on September 4, 2008! How fun for Corbin, Grace, and Lily to have another little cousin to play with. Lauren and Lindsey are praying for a boy so that Corbin isn't totally out numbered. Congratulations to you both, we are so excited for you!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
thanks lisa we are so excited!!!
Yeah for them! I am so excited for them. Do they have a blog so we can keep up on the new little Johnston?? Please tell them congratulations for us. Also, on a different topic, I am looking for a cute car seat replacement cover do you know any websites or stores that carry them? Thanks.
Hey Cassaundra! They don't have a blog yet but i'm sure they will once the baby comes. Look at Dagerman's for the car seat cover or, there is place in Summerlin (next time you come to town)called Dreamalot Baby Boutique. They have really cute stuff! Hope that helps. I'll keep my eyes open for ya!
Yay!!! I love how many babies there are in this family! Now it is most definitely time for Lauren to get on board with this whole blogging thing!
yeah for lauren. so exciting!
Post a Comment