Lily didn't feel good the other night so she slept on me for a while. She never does that. She is usually too antsy, so I took advantage of the moment with my Lily Bug.
This is one of the RARE moments that she slept for over two hours. This kid never sleeps! I don't know how she functions on no sleep! But, she is so dang cute so it doesn't really matter!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
AND..........SHE SLEEPS (SOMETIMES)
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i love when my kids decide they would like to cuddle with me. its one of my favorites.
you look so pretty in the top picture. :)
So cute! What a lovebug!! And ya you do look burnt in these pics!
Caden is like that, never cuddles unless he is not feeling well. I hope this next baby will actually let me love on her a little bit.
She is precious...I love her little lips!
Post a Comment