We took the girls to the Shark Reef this weekend and Grace is totally hooked! She loved it. When we walked through the tunnel with all the fish around us she kept saying, "Bye, bye fishy." 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
I think it's a girl too. But, of course Nate thinks it's a boy. I bumped my appointment up, so instead of March 11, it is the 6. I know it's only 5 days, but it seems so much sooner!! And I must say, you are looking FABULOUS these days!! I love your hair, and you just look fantastic!
oh i take it the exhibit wasnt $20.00!!! j/k
I should take Corbin he would LOVE it! How much is it?
For adults it is 15.95. With your Nevada I.D. it is 12.95 Corbin is free! $25.00 and you can go to dinner afterwards!
Post a Comment