After the week I just had I needed a really good laugh and this was it. The one of Grace in the heels, diaper, headband and holding her baby made me and the girls crack up! Your babies are great, Lisa and Josh! Did you get my message for mom's address? I hope you could understand me, I was a little out of it!
8 comments:
I love it...and I needed this!
I'm impressed! Both by the good job you did painting those toes and by the fact that Grace held still enough for you to do it!
I love that pink tutu!!
We just can not believe that the
girls are growing so fast. Where
has the time gone.
Love to see the pics, keep posting
whenever you get the chance.
Ahh I can't wait!! I love the high heels! Oh yah and I called Josh yesterday because I don't have your number...call me when you get this! 673-8289
After the week I just had I needed a really good laugh and this was it. The one of Grace in the heels, diaper, headband and holding her baby made me and the girls crack up! Your babies are great, Lisa and Josh! Did you get my message for mom's address? I hope you could understand me, I was a little out of it!
Carla, I did get your message. I'll call you soon. Thank you
!
i am excited to hopefully have a little girl someday. grace looks like a fun girl!
Post a Comment