


So, these are some of the newest little projects that Courtney and I have been working on. Somehow the furniture in my house always becomes the "tester" and it usually just stays there because I become attatched to it. We'll see how they come out when they are all done. (The funniest thing ever is that I sew all this stuff. Who would have ever thought that I would sew to relax! Are you kidding? I still can't even believe it.)
Friday, January 11, 2008
OUR LATEST CREATIONS...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i love theme. do you make these just for fun or are you looking to sell them?
Bob says "Your such a MOLLY"!
Hi Mandy! We are going to sell them, we just started a new store on Etsy and Ebay just to see how they do. It is called Swish. We haven't figured out any of the pricing because we just got this idea literally the day I put this post up.
Post a Comment