Monday, January 7, 2008

THE LITTLE THINGS...



As exhausting as parenting can be, sometimes it's the little things that make you smile...I caught Grace watching me from her bedroom window while I was in the backyard today. She was supposed to be taking a nap. This is the little stuff that makes me smile. Notice the slight separation in the blinds, she was trying to be sneaky. Then she went all out and started playing hide and seek with me! So cute!

5 comments:

Brie said...

She is so dang cute. She made me smile with this one.

Tara said...

Hey Lisa...I was at my doc's appt. today and saw a picture of Grace on the wall , at least I think it was her. Who was your doctor? I see Dr. Volker at Summerlin Hospital, he started Women's Specialty Care.

Lisa McIntyre said...

Hey! I go to Dr. Harter, so it was probably Grace you saw. I saw Dr. Volker for my very last appt. before I had Lily because Dr. Harter was out of town until two days before the baby was due! I almost had a heart attack. Dr. Volker was really nice. How are you feeling?

Tara said...

Yeah, Volker is really nice. I have been with him since I got married and LOVE him. This is the first week I feel normal again so I am really happy about that. I had an ultrasound today and they think (not quite sure) it is a girl...I already kind of suspected since she has caused a lot of drama already in my life!

How are you?

Lisa McIntyre said...

I'm good. Girls do cause drama, but they are SOOOOO fun!