Friday, November 30, 2007

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...




I finally got around to doing Lily's announcements. I know, I am a horrible mother. She is 10 weeks old. Life has been just a little bit busier with two little ones. They are so stinkin' cute though, so it is all worth the sleepless nights, sticky handprints, toys everywhere, extra baby weight, temper tantrums, and all the other joys of parenting! I can't remember life before either of them.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

those turned out so cute. dont feel bad, i am a way worse mother. i never sent out announcments for either of my boys!

Tara said...

Yeah, don't feel bad. I finally got around to Caden's three months after he was born and then I couldn't find the pictures I printed to go with them. So I gave up and never sent them out. I found the pictures when he was a year old!

TIA EVANS said...

They came out cute anyway even if they were late. You guys have the cutest little family.