Friday, October 26, 2007

GRACE SAID "I LOVE YOU"!!!!


I am soooooooo excited today! Grace said "I love you" for the first time! She is absolutely obsessed with baby lotion so she brought me the lotion today and lifted up her shirt so I could rub it on her belly. She got a little massage for several minutes and I kept telling her that I love her. Eventually she began copying the same tone I was using and after about ten times she finally said it! CLEAR AS DAY!!!!! It was the best feeling ever! When I told my mom, she said it is just as cool to still hear it from your 27 year old daughter! Ahhhh, cute!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is so sweet! There is nothing better than hearing your child express their love for you.

Caden told me the other day that he liked my shoes...they were pretty cute and he made me feel special!

Lisa McIntyre said...

So fun! What a great feeling. They are so stinkin' CUTE at this age.

Lindsey said...

Gracie you are SO dang cute I love you!!