
Josh and I missed this cute little moment because we were dropping him off at the airport. Grace went to the pumpkin patch with Aunt Lindsey and Grandma and all of the preschoolers. Apparently she was fascinated with the hay. Sometimes I swear she might be a little boy! She loves to make the biggest messes. But she is always so adorable!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
GRACE AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I really think she is the cutest little girl in the world! I want to see you guys. Oh and I feel important that I am in your "about me" section :) That was such a funny weekend...it's one of those I will never forget, and obviously you wont either!
Hilarious! Do you remember when we got there and asked why everyone had school the next day? We were so confused because it was Nevada day, but we were in Utah! I guess it makes sense that they would have school. We all have our "duh" moments I guess! So glad we could share that one!!!
Josh this girl is SO your baby! SHe LOVED every minute of scrubbing hay into her hair!!
Post a Comment