


Josh had this idea that we could all wake up at 12:00 am and drive up to Red Rock Canyon to watch the meteor showers. We had nothing that we had to be up too early for on Monday so we gave it a go. Josh went in and picked Grace up out of her crib and snuggled her into the car with her binky and her nuk. I slowly followed behind. When we got up there we realized how many others were doing the same thing. People were laying in the street on the back side of the loop just watching all the action. It was a lot of fun. We all sat on the hood of our car and watched. We just bought a brand new FJ Cruiser last year, it isn't even a year old yet and I dented the hood of the car. OOPS! I guess you can't put a huge pregnant girl on it and expect nothing to happen! Oh well, overall it was fun. Grace was asleep before we even made it home, and I followed her lead very shortly after.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
METEOR SHOWER WAKE UP CALL...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment