




We had a get together brunch on Saturday at my mom's house just for fun before Lily arrives. The Dr. moved my date up to August 30 so we only have 11 more days! It was a lot of fun. Court, Tiff, and Lacey all helped put it together, but Court is the one who threatened my life if I didn't have something in place of a shower. It was small, intimate and all around perfect. I think Grace is just now starting to understand what we are talking about when we say "sister". Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun!!!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
A BRUNCH FOR LILY MICHELLE MCINTYRE...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun brunch for Lily, I can't wait to see her. You look so cute. Brienne
Sad I missed it!! It looks like you guys had fun!! Excited for the 30th : )
hey lisa, i didnt have your email address, we changed our blog address to tmandkids.blogspot.com
mandy
Post a Comment