
This is luch time at our house. Grace feeds herself and ends up with food all over her little mouth. She has so much fun figuring things out for herself and it is fun to watch her learn everything. Sometimes I wonder how kids even learn some of the things that they do. She is quick and keeps us on our toes. Speaking of toes, when she was eating, I was working on something and noticed that she was content with her juice just watching me, so I got some really cute shots of her toes!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
CHEEEESSY GRIN...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOVE the toes shot!! I am so jealous she drinks out of a box like that. Miles always takes the straw out and squeezes the juice EVERYWHERE! She is so darling.
Oh Cassaundra... don't let that fool you. The juice is usually everywhere! All over. This just happend to be a good picture moment. Is Miles getting used to hearing that he is a big brother? Lily will be here on Aug. 30. So excited, he moved my date up! Talk to you later.
Post a Comment