Tuesday, August 14, 2007

YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?



Josh decided about two weeks ago that he wanted to bleach his hair. What? Josh, you don't have hair! For the past five years that we have been together he has ALWAYS shaved his head. I thought to myself for a minute, "Wait. This could be a good thing. Maybe I won't have to deal with a midlife crisis. Maybe this IS the midlife crisis. There won't be a red convertible corvette when he is 55 years old! Oh, this will work! Go ahead Joshy, bleach your hair. In fact, let me help you." This was my thought process as he was contemplating what to do. The plan was for him to let his hair grow out for the first time in five years, bleach it, then shave it again before he had to go back to work at Tricor. I'm not sure how it would have looked to have a 26 year old man walk into the office in a shirt and tie, nice dress pants...and a bleached head?!?! They would have said, "Are you serious?" No really, they probably wouldn't have said too much...they all love him! Doesn't everyone? Besides, he's FINE! He could do worse things and still look good. (Yes, I just used the word "fine" like I am in 10th grade again.) Anyway, his hair has grown out and I am happy to report that it is his his dark, beautiful, natural brown again. All is well.

0 comments: