My friend was in town last week and snapped some pics of the girls. The wind was so bad that we had to go home and shoot most of them there, but I think they came out even cuter that way! The girls drew pictures, tried on shoes, and had a good time. Cassaundra sat back and watched them as they played and got some adorable pictures of them just being them...which I love.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
THE GIRLS...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
i loved how they turned out she is sooo good at photography and the little girlies are like models to cute!
aww awesome lisa! did u straighten graces hair? ha its cute!
What beautiful girls!!! Cassanundra did a great job!
What is with you McIntyres and your beautiful kids! Geez! Your girls are getting so big. I want to see you soon!
Post a Comment