Josh was gone all day today, from about 11:30 this morning until almost 9:00 tonight. By the time he got home I was more than ready to take a shower and relax. My relaxing shower was less than 10 minutes. Grace came in about half way through and decided to tell me all the things she forgot to mention all day today. Then, as I was shaving my legs, the flickering of the lights in the bathroom was almost reminiscent of a club...sorta Studio 54"ish", except instead of a D.J. it was the fancy finger work of a three year old. On...off...on...off...on...off..........When she got bored with that, (just as I shut off the water and got ready to get out, Lily popped in) she flipped the light switch back on and said, "I love you Mom." Then she left and Lily followed.
It really was cute, even as much as I wanted to relax. Seriously, who gets to leave a club with a meaningful "I love you" at the end of the night? And to think some people think life was better before kids....
Friday, April 10, 2009
ENJOYING MY SHOWER...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
those girls are so sweet!!
aww are you kidding me lisa ,the girls are SO CUTE! i love them i cant wait for this summer to come!
Post a Comment