Grace started soccer today. She was the cutest little thing ever! So big, so fast...
Oh she is SO cute!! I love her little shorts!
I love the little Easter bunnies on the right. So Cute! Were did you find soccer classes for you little squat? I have wanted to put Emma in them. Let me know. Please
okay this might be the cutest thing i have ever seen!!
i love that gracie so sweet and getting so big!
Oh that is so cute and I love her soccer outfit. I can't wait for this. Clayton has been dreaming of Monet playing sports since she was born.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh she is SO cute!! I love her little shorts!
I love the little Easter bunnies on the right. So Cute! Were did you find soccer classes for you little squat? I have wanted to put Emma in them. Let me know. Please
okay this might be the cutest thing i have ever seen!!
i love that gracie so sweet and getting so big!
Oh that is so cute and I love her soccer outfit. I can't wait for this. Clayton has been dreaming of Monet playing sports since she was born.
Post a Comment