oh my gosh i love all the pictures!grace is so sweet in all the pictures hugging the princesses! and i love lily's face with the ice cream! p.s their swium suits look so cute on them! i cant wait to take maddie there!
p.s. the "ice cream" is actually ranch dressing, and she gulped up two little sides of it! The night before, it was tarter sauce at the Crab Cooker. Whatever she likes!
It looks like you had a great time!!! I know my little princess love disneyland as much as their grandma!! The beach pictures are great! Can't wait for October!
Hey Lisa, I Loved looking at all the pictures of your girls, I cant belive how big they are. They are so beautiful, those eyes are killing me. I'm glad you are doing good, I miss you. Now that I have your blog address I'll be checking in more often. Love ya Kelly
8 comments:
oh my gosh i love all the pictures!grace is so sweet in all the pictures hugging the princesses! and i love lily's face with the ice cream! p.s their swium suits look so cute on them! i cant wait to take maddie there!
p.s. the "ice cream" is actually ranch dressing, and she gulped up two little sides of it! The night before, it was tarter sauce at the Crab Cooker. Whatever she likes!
Too CUTE!!! I am in love with your girls! We've been missing the beach a little, guess it's time for a visit!
It looks like you had a great time!!! I know my little princess
love disneyland as much as their grandma!! The beach pictures are great! Can't wait for October!
Crab cooker? That is one of my favorite places to eat...big crabs coated in warm butter...hmmm, yummy!
Glad you guys had such a fun trip!
ohmy stars i LOVE these pictures! The girls are too funny lisa how awesome im glad grace andlily FINALLY got to see the princesses!
SO cute!! I bet Grace could hardly stand it with all the princess stuff!! Their little swimsuits are really cute!
Hey Lisa, I Loved looking at all the pictures of your girls, I cant belive how big they are. They are so beautiful, those eyes are killing me. I'm glad you are doing good, I miss you. Now that I have your blog address I'll be checking in more often. Love ya
Kelly
Post a Comment