Lily-frilly has finally started crawling! She is so cute scooting around the floor.
I made a tie tonight that I needed a baby model for and Lily was very firm in her unwillingness to cooperate. I don't have boys so I need to improvise somehow.
Oh yes...then there was this little gem.
Yep, that is exactly what you think it is. The grossest part is that she just kept playing! It didn't even bother her.
Grace always wants us to crawl in bed with her and hang out for a while.
Sometimes they play together for a few minutes and when I come back to get Lily for bed they are both fast asleep.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love my girls they are so cute!
It looks like you had a fun night.
I can't wait to hear Grace tell me about the puppets!
lisa thats so much fun! that was funny that lily was just sitting in her own poop and not a care in the world! im excited to hear about the puppets too! good idea!
cute puppets your so creative those little girls are to cute!!!
Yes, you are creative. Sometimes your blogs make me want to take a class so I can TRY to make things at home...
And that tie!!! We die every time we look at it! We can't wait for Lenny to wear it to church. Watch out ladies...
Post a Comment