Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SMASH!!!!

You've gotta LOVE it when some moron smashes into the side of your car with your kids in the back because he is NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But our little nuggets are both okay so.......what can you say???????














13 comments:

Tara said...

That stinks about your car, but good news nobody was hurt! Hope it is an easy process to get it fixed!

Brett and Heather said...

OUCH!!!

Unknown said...

OHH IM SO GLAD THE GIRLS WERE OK LISA! IM EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE ON FRIDAY!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're all ok!

Carla said...

Happy to hear that you and the babies are ok. Your poor cute little car...hope it get's fixed quick for you!

TIA EVANS said...

That sucks. People just plain need to learn to drive, the other day on the freeway there was an accident right in front of us luckily we were far enough back that we werent involved. THis lady was just driving and veered right into the wall then spun around and hit the other wall. It was really scary. I am glad everyone is okay

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your kids are okay! Scary!

Also - you were my first winner for the vintage hand tags! I'll be mailing them to you...enjoy!!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited! Your stuff is so stinkin' cute!!!

cassaundra said...

So glad everyone is all right! Are you kidding about OPEOM?? I think the 50 bows and 45 onsies you have made count!! I was asking Lacey the other day how in the world you do it all?? Family, friends, a business where you hand make EVERYTHING!! Are you kidding me? You could be called FPAM (50 projects a month). Love your stuff!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

You are hilarious, isn't it funny how we all say the SAME THING about each other?

Coco said...

your poor FJ :( glad everyone's ok

Camp Directors said...

He must of been a DRUNK! What a tool. Glad you were okay. How was the wedding in CA?

Lisa McIntyre said...

It was so flippin' HOT!!! Horrible. Worst day of the year to ever get married. It was 111 degrees there and we were all piled into a tiny chapel, but it was pretty.