It is just time. I can't do it anymore. Blow drying for a solid 15 minutes to get it all dry, flat ironing all the tiny little curls out from underneath, then the ultimate task of finding a rubber band thick enough to hold all the hair in. I'm done!
Bye-Bye!!!
I called my friend Amber yesterday and told her I needed it cut ASAP before I lost the nerve.
Today at 3:00 it was all gone!
Now Cru and I have the same haircut!
So long... Farewell... Auf Wiedersehen... Goodbye.....
Friday, July 25, 2008
HAIRCUT...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
OH MY LISA!! i LOVE your hair cut! its SO AWESOME! you have josh look at my blog!
I love your haircut! I like that length on you a lot, similar to your engagements photos which you looked incredible in. Cute...Cute...
You look marvelous!!!! I love the new do!
Lisa! It is so flipping cute!
oh i like it and its probably alot quicker
I LOVE it!
Beautiful! I love having short hair!!
very cute. you llok great with short or long hair. LUCKY!
It's people like you who make people like me want to STOP growing out their hair and cut it off. The new style totally suits you.
oh my gosh, so you're totally going to freak.... i was going to cut my hair very similar to that when i got home! so now we'll have to be creative because you rock that hur-du. ahh, love you! it looks great!
Post a Comment