Just in case you are interested..........................................
We added new stuff to our Etsy shop and we will be adding tons more next week! We are getting ready for the Harvest Festival in early September!




Sunday, July 27, 2008
NEW JUNK IN THE ETSY TRUNK...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
awww too cute lisa! i love it!
I love the new stuff...I really like the little headbands. As soon as Abbie's head is big enough to sport one I will order a few. Her head is so tiny right now all stuff looks ridiculous on her!
really?? How talented are you? you know I love everything you do...I'll be ordering some new onsises soon now that Ruby finally broke 12lbs!!
Your hair is so cute. I bet you love it. I saw Payton's birthday tee shirt on etsy and it is so cute, I cant wait to have her pictures done in it. I will call you soon. Thanks
Post a Comment