Poor baby, she just keeps getting warmer and warmer. Her temp will go down for a little while but then it goes right back up.




Grace is going on her fourth day being sick and normally I wouldn't freak about it, but she has had a really high fever for several days. The highest it has been is 104.0! The good news is that she isn't throwing up anymore. We have a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow at 7:00am so hopefully tonight her fever will drop a little bit. If not, she has to have blood work done but I'm sure it is nothing huge. I just want my little nugget better, she is totally miserable. When Elmo can't even make her smile we know there is a problem. :(



3 comments:
Hope you get better soon, Grace! You look way too cute for being that sick though...:)
sorry your litle one is sick. your family is soooo beautiful. hope all is well for you guys. rob and cortni :)
Awww, poor little Gracie! I gotta say, even sick, she is absolutely beautiful! How is she feeling? Better I hope. Hang there guys, we ♥ ya!
Post a Comment