What is going on? For some reason no one in my house can seem to kick the flu bug. The hard part about having more than one baby is that they just pass their germs on to each other. Grace is sick again, probably from Lily who was sick this past weekend. I feel so bad for her. She has thrown up about 15 times between today and last night. It is so hard to watch her because I can't do anything except cuddle her as she is throwing up (which, by the way, makes me want to throw up). I hope she gets better soon because she just looks so sad and pathetic. Poor thing. Sigh..............
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
poor little thing her and corbin it just makes me so sad for them keep her hydrated!
That poor thing. Your girls are so adorable. Try changing your toothbrushes when it passes. My doctor recommended that to me when I got the same sickness twice.
awww i know getting the flu sucks! give gracie a kiss for me i need to call you guys soon!love & miss you guys tons!!
sweet lamb... ill come see you guys tonight... hopefully she is feeling better today.
aww this sucks (this flu bug thats going around) gracie lily andcorbin! its bothersome! i love gracie and lily! havea better day:)
Post a Comment