Wednesday, May 7, 2008

GRACE TURNS "2" !!!!!!!!!!!












Today is Grace's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was eagerly hoping to feel those first labor pains so I could meet the little girl that would melt our hearts forever. She is so big now and I am so excited to watch her grow and learn. It's so fun to sit back and watch to see what things she likes and dislikes on her own. She is becoming her own person and Josh and I are so lucky to have her. SHE IS PERFECT! (Even when she throws a tantrum or two!) I love her to the moon and back!!!

6 comments:

Brie said...

Happy Birthday Grace. Your such a cute little bug. Lisa call me sometime. Hope Grace has a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

awww happy birthday grace! your auntie em LOVES YOU...LOTS:)

* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* said...

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY PRECIOUS!!! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US ALL SO MUCH JOY! EVEN YOUR HILLBILLY TOOTHLESS UNCLE...xoxo

Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! Hope you guys had a great day! Hugs ♥

cassaundra said...

Oh 2...it is so bittersweet. They grow so fast but 2 is so fun and so hard. Love the picture next to the necklaces. Do you really have that many??!! holy smokes! You have the most beautiful girls!