Last Friday Josh's parents got tickets for all of us to take the kids and see Elmo and all his friends. Grace was obsessed from the minute she saw all the bright colors when we walked in.
Of course we HAD to pose next to all her little friends.
When the show started I don't think she knew what to do with herself!
She played with her little spin toy from grandpa.
This was the crowd. At any given point during the show it looked like we were at a concert, but the audience was mostly made up of fans who hardly even speak yet and instead of lighters waving through the air it was Elmo spin toys!
Grandma got Grace this adorable outfit to wear just for the occasion. She refused to take it off for the next two days.
Grace's good friends.
Josh and Jesse lovin' life! Don't let this pic fool you, they both had a great time seeing how excited their kids were!
Our little love bug Lily.
Thanks for the fun day, we had a great time!!!
Grace's good friends.
Josh and Jesse lovin' life! Don't let this pic fool you, they both had a great time seeing how excited their kids were!
Our little love bug Lily.
Thanks for the fun day, we had a great time!!!



6 comments:
yay for grace and lily it was awesome!
So cute!It's just so funny to me to see Josh with his little girls at a sesame street show!
Isn't it? I remember the day we met and I thought kids were FAR in the distance for him! He is so cute with them, and they LOVE him to death.
Love the Tutu and jellies! Girls are so much fun. I wore the headband you gave me today and I LOVE IT!! so cute! Did you get onto my blog yet?
Yes, I did. Glad you liked it, and yes, girls pretty much ROCK! They are so fun.
How precious! Before you have kids, you can't comprehend how fun stuff like that can be; seeing your kids get excited is so fun!!!
Post a Comment