Grace and Lily are so loved! These two girls are so lucky to have all their grandparents here in town and be able to play with them. I was just going through some recent photos and thought these were so dang cute of the girls!
Hi, you don't know me...I am a friend of your mother'n laws. But, I just had to tell you that your girls are so pretty. You might know my little sister Mary Stuart (Bandley) Anyways, hope you don't think it is wierd that I am commenting, I just always have thought that your girls are beautiful when I see them on Lisa's blog and thought you should know in case you didn't already:)
5 comments:
i can't wait for tomorrow night!!! i love a date! especially with one of my favorite people!
Love it, watch out, babies on the loose!!! Nordstrom? Salmon caesar? Oh the possibilities!!!
Hi, you don't know me...I am a friend of your mother'n laws. But, I just had to tell you that your girls are so pretty. You might know my little sister Mary Stuart (Bandley) Anyways, hope you don't think it is wierd that I am commenting, I just always have thought that your girls are beautiful when I see them on Lisa's blog and thought you should know in case you didn't already:)
Thank you so much! That is so sweet. Yes, I do know Mary from the singles ward a LONG time ago, very sweet girl.
Post a Comment