I've been messing around with some new onesie designs and I made this one for Lily last night. I thought it came out so cute, I had to post it!
Monday, April 21, 2008
A LITTLE SUGAR, A LITTLE SPICE...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
aww lisa, its precious!!
cute. did you get your inspiration from johnny cupcake?
No, who is that? Sounds cute. I'm gonna check it out right now!
Mandy, totally bummed out now. I thought that was "my idea", guess not. Oh well. I made another one last night with a heart and crossbones. I had never even heard of Johnny cupcake but they have really cute stuff!
yeah they do have cute stuff. their shops are set up like bakeries and when you buy something they wrap it up in a bakery box and sprinkle a little flour on top of the tissue papper.
im sure the heart and crossbones turned out pretty cute too. :)
Post a Comment