Monday, April 21, 2008

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LITTLE MOMENTS LIKE THIS ONE...

All I can really say about this post is, "Are you serious?" Of course this would happen RIGHT AFTER I finally get Lily to sleep. I walked across the hallway to put Lily to bed for the night and when I came back the ENTIRE bathroom floor was covered in Coconut shampoo (kinda smells like Wet n' Wild back in the day!). The camera was sitting right next to me on the counter so I decided to take advantage of this priceless moment. With that, Grace rubs her hands in her eyes...........................
That quickly changed the situation to this.............................................................








At this point Grace is just mad because she is covered in shampoo and drenched because I had to fly to the sink and stick her entire face under the water to get the soap out of her eyes.
I had to jump in the shower with her, clothes and all, because she was screaming hysterically.
Alas, all is well................................when the bubbles are in the bath and not your eyes!
Of course the night wasn't over yet, oh no. After a 20 minute "episode" I put her to bed with her milk and Abby. As I walked out of the room I breathed a sigh of relief that the night was winding down and I could finally eat dinner at 9:00. As I was waiting for my dinner to finish cooking I sat down on the bed. I am not kidding, 10 seconds later I hear Grace screaming AGAIN! I thought immediately that we didn't get all of the soap out of her eyes. No, no, no..............her entire cup of milk spilled all over her in her crib! When I walked in she had this pitiful look on her face as she stood up with milk dripping from her face. It was in her ears, her P.J.'s, her sheets, dripping from her eye lashes...........I mean everywhere! This woke Lily up for the second time. So I changed Grace and her bed and put her back in it. It has only been 15 minutes so we'll see how it goes.....................................

6 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

My little Grace loves to get into things!!! Poor baby!!

Unknown said...

haha that is so funny lisa! i bet you had a head ache?

Carla said...

Poor Grace. Poor Lily. POOR LISA! On the up-side: Gracie's eyeballs are squeaky clean, her skin is soft from a cocnut and milk bath, the bathroom smells de-lish and hopefully everyone got a good sleep last night!

Seriously, I know how you feel. Kylie was a mini-chemist when she was little, she was always mixing shampoos, lotions, cough syrups one time when I was working and Kim was babysitting and the lovly afternoon when she mixed all of the nail polishes in a new pair of black leather pumps!

Anonymous said...

All moms should go straight to heaven.

The race was great! Wanna do a full marathon with me next time?! :) Let's hang out again soon!

Lindsey said...

those pictures made me so sad for her... Poor baby :O)

Lisa McIntyre said...

Holly, you are trippin'! I will go be your cheer leader though! We should b-b-q again soon, the weather is getting so nice.